Saturday, August 4, 2012

Something New

All my time spent on bed rest ended up being actually productive. Well, not really productive, but I spent a lot of time reading.

And, I discovered Pinterest.

Oh, Pinterest. Love it or hate it, but I found a lot of new ideas there.

And to the joy of my little OCD heart, you can create boards and organize all these lovely little finds.

We have never been really big on traditions. The only things we do consistently is put up a tree and open one gift up on Christmas Eve.

This year I have found a tradition, Christmas books.

Wrap up 24 Christmas books and unwrap one every night to read as a family, starting at December 1st and ending on Christmas Eve.



Naturally I wrapped them using my designated wrapping paper thing. Stripes are books this year. So no one accidentally opens up an actual gift.

I only wish I had found this when the Spawnling was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment