Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Grinch-Inspired Christmas

We went to Universal Studios and Disney during December 2004. Not only are there less people, but the weather is nice and everything is beautiful.

After visiting Universal Studios and seeing Grinchmas, I was hooked. The bright colors, kooky ornaments, I just loved it.



And we met the Grinch! He was wonderful. Well, he was cranky. Cantankerous. Very furry. But a perfect adaptation.



I came home, traded in my white lights and fancy ornaments and went Who-Villian.

I found a great tree topper at Tar-Jay (you may know it as Target.)


I bought some crazy-colored tinsel garland.
Funky ornaments.

I try to add a few new ones each year.

If you get the chance, go to Universal during Grinchmas. It is still going on.

In fact, next year we are taking the Munchkin.

I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment