Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Music

Oh, I had forgotten about the Sirius channels I have on DISH.

Although I love Christmas music, there is not one channel that really suits me.

I love what are deemed modern hits all the way through to the traditional, classics.

The modern was a miss, as it had Mariah Carey, N'Sync etc. Not my kind of music, to say the least.

The Ultra Hip was jazz. Which I do like, in small doses. Blame my father, he wore down my tolerance long ago with Jazz Flavors or something in the car every Sunday evening.

Even the traditional started to get tiresome, as I think there are 10 songs by various artists. So it is the same song over and over and over basically. The only one I think I like in multiple is Blue Christmas.

Now I remember why I made my own playlist on my i-pod.

A sampling;

Blue Christmas, Porky Pig....because I am eternally a child and it never fails to make me giggle.
Blue Christmas, Elvis. One of my favorites.
Baby, Please Come Home for Christmas, U2. Another favorite.
You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch, Hip Heavy Lip
Christmas Wrapping, The Waitresses



No comments:

Post a Comment