Friday, November 23, 2012

Portable North Pole

Someone on Facebook passed this video on to me last year. The Munchkin got her very own Santa video and she was in complete and total awe. 

She is still deep in belief of Santa and so I wanted to do another. However, recently, she has been particularly naughty and we keep telling her she better be careful, Santa was watching.

Last year she got a good girl video. This year I chose naughty. I watched it first, as I did not want to ruin Christmas for her, just put the fear of The Santa Good Girl List  into her.

I think it will be ok. The video does not say she was naughty, just not quite on the nice list. 

Yet. 

But Santa has faith she'll be really good until Christmas. 

With THIS and the Elf on the Shelf, I figure we are gong to have a good December. 

You personalize your own video, including your child's picture plus pictures of 2 events from this year. 





Make your own here.

Santa Video for Your Child

No comments:

Post a Comment