Thursday, November 1, 2012

So Much For That Head Start

Oh my!
Source: xmasclock.com via Mel on Pinterest


But there is still plenty of time.

Right?

RIGHT?!?!?!

Yes. Calm down.

Just a little less time than I had originally plotted.

Bah. This year I just can't get it together.

So with 52 days left to go, where are we?

I have done some shopping. Good grief, I may be in the midst of bedlam this year. I haven't been this late shopping in years.

The Christmas stuff is segregated from the other holiday stuff in the attic, in hopes for a smooth preparation process.

I won't get the baking ingredients until the beginning of December.

I need to plot out the kiddo crafts and gifts to the relations. Munchkin likes to give everyone something handmade every year, I wonder where she gets that from?

I still need wrapping paper. For the little ones and the family.

Time for the lists!

You remember my notebook, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment