Friday, November 2, 2012

Time to REALLY Get This Party Started

Let's start with some crafts, shall we?

Due to the recent power outage, I have recalled just how hard it is to amuse the kiddos. With winter well on its way, we are certain to have a few snow days along with the Christmas break.

Perhaps I can finally make a lot of those things I have been collecting over at Pinterest!

Snowmen crafts are popular at my house.

We'll even go by craft level.

Beginner/easy; Cotton Round Snowman



Find the instructions and supply list for this HERE.

We'll go with Messy for this next one.

Snowman footprints!



I found this HERE plus a lot of other cute handprint and footprint projects. I especially love the fingerprint Christmas lights!

Intermediate. Just because it has a lot of steps and detail work. But how cute is this?


Find the supply list and directions HERE plus a few other projects.

Naturally, you will need a snack.



Recipe found HERE




And please, when you are out shopping;

No comments:

Post a Comment